Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc. specializes in oil tank removal of above ground tanks or underground tanks. People may have a heating oil tank that has been on their property for years. Envirotech can perform soil testing, clean up from an oil spill, perform an oil tank removal, test your oil tank or heating oil tank for any oil tank leaks, cracks or faulty fuel lines or hoses.
If you have an underground storage tank or old steel tank and are concerned that it may have leaked, call Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc. and we will remove the tank and test the soil.
Some of Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc’s Services:
Underground Storage Tank Locating, Soil Testing, Tank Decommissioning, and Oil Tank Removal
• Underground storage tank locating services are conducted with the utilization of a Fisher model TW6 locator and soil samplings conducted using a Geo-Probe.
• Tank decommissioning reports filed with State and Local officials
Ever wonder what could happen to your underground storage tank over time?
- Eliminate the environmental impact of a leaking underground storage tank.
- Let Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc. serve as your guide and use their expertise in the removal of home heating oil storage tanks
- Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc. promises professional, efficient and prompt service
- Offers a vast array of services for both residential and commercial sites
- If you’re seeking professional reliable service, put your trust in Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc.
Contaminated Soil (Envirotech of Fairfield County Inc. Tests and Removes)
• Soil sampling to determine the presence of fuel in soils
• Excavation and disposal of contaminated soil
• Groundwater removal and disposal if necessary
• Recovery and treatment systems
• Monitoring Wells
• Ventilation Systems
• Site restoration
Lead Paint Inspections
• Lead in Paint investigations with on-site results
• Lead in water, soil and dust sampling
• Lead dust management
• Complete line of EuroClean (HEPA) vacuums and accessories
• Ledisolve cleaning agents
• Lead dust clearance testing
• Complete services performed on-site
• Complete line of lead reduction equipment
Envirotech is a RRP-Certified Firm.
(EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting).
Envirotech is a RRP training provider.
Certified: Initial: NAT-RV-R-61376-2-EN and Refresher: NAT-RV-R-61376-2-EN
We offer classes in Lead Paint that qualify for the Governmental Regulations towards being certified in Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule. Our class is an 8 hour course, refresher is a 4 hour course. Cost: Initial, $200., Refresher: $175. Classes are held on a monthly basis, call 1-(203)-748-3111 for the next scheduled class.
The Government requires anyone that is performing renovation, repair, and or projects where painting jobs that disturb lead-based paint, must use certified renovators that are EPA approved.
Mold & Asbestos Investigations
• Our expert technicians are thoroughly trained and licensed by the State of Connecticut
• EnviroTech complies with all Connecticut State Regulations
• Microbial Testing
• Mold Remediation
• Toxic Mold Identification
• General air quality monitoring
• Certified Mold Professionals
We have the Trucks to haul for Residential as well as Commercial sites. We are licensed and our drivers are the best. If you are needing Septic Sand, Aggregate, Gravel, or Clean Soil, Top Soil, Fill, we can take care of your needs.
• Collect samples and analyze at State facility
• Transport contaminated material to regulated facility
• Provide closing documentation